Tmp_soda_music vol.1 2011/2/25 セットリスト

Clip to Evernote


Broadcasting studio
Broadcasting studio Photo by varlamov

Ustream 流した曲目:2011/2/25 配信分

[Artist/Title]
Everything but the girl / Old friends
Allen clapp / Somethin strange happens
Mark bacino / Wonder
Modesty blase / I'm going out
the Cherry orchard / Everybody knows

Gigoro ants / Mrs. washington
Astrid / No reason
Fountains of wayne / I know you well

Bell and sebastian / I didn't see it coming
Teenage fanclub / When I still have thee
the Trash can sinatras / Obscurity knocks

Aztec camera / Somewhere in my heart
Nick Heyward / He doesn't love you like
Aerial / One track mind

Cast / Flying
Inter / Radio finland
Spearmint / We're going out

Choo choo train / High
Farrah / I wanna be your boy friend
Mover / Classic no.9
Newcolours / Do you want to pray?

(配信録画のアーカイブ期間は終了しました)


今週の人気エントリ

「ネオアコ名盤50選」に掲載されたレコードの一覧

カラーヴァイナル特典はあまり嬉しくない…。

安く手に入りそうな90年代後期のギターポップ名盤を改めて紹介

自宅にレコード棚を作るときに考えた事と、寸法についての雑談

Cornelius「Raise your hands together c/w Pele」:憧れのCマーク

アンニュイな雰囲気漂う、女性のジャケット3選